Are you in a dilemma as to which drop-shipper to join between SaleHoo and Doba? Although both have got great reviews on the web about their sourcing directory, one will most probably help you take your business to higher levels. And, as we can all attest, no one would want to settle for the lesser one. For this reason, we take the liberty of presenting you with our detailed SaleHoo vs Doba review.
To make everything convenient for you, we will break down our review as follows;
- Doba review: What they have to offer
- Pros and Cons of Doba
- SaleHoo review: What they have to offer
- Pros and Cons of SaleHoo
- SaleHoo vs Doba verdict: Our final thought
With this in mind, let’s begin!
Doba Review: What they have to offer
Generally, Doba specializes in linking retailers and wholesalers with drop-shippers. It was founded in Utah (USA) back in 2002 and was designed to be a one-stop shop for new businesses to launch their e-commerce stores. Although they boast of an easy to use interface and reliability, they are not the best for larger companies looking for drop-shippers and wholesales.
Pros and Cons of Doba
- Easy to use user interface
- Connects business owners with many drop-shipping suppliers
- Offer an array of products for their customers
- Offer free educational resources such as eBooks, business infographics, and blog posts, but you cannot access them if you haven’t paid to join the platform
- Doba membership isn’t pocket-friendly as compared to other drop-shipping services such as SaleHoo
- A majority of their customer reviews are complaints about difficulty connecting with their customer service and representatives. Besides, many more users complain of being charged during the free trial period
- Their product prices are very high despite the fact that they present themselves as wholesale drop-shippers
SaleHoo Review: What they have to offer
First things first, SaleHoo was founded back in 2005 in New Zealand. It’s a wholesale directory that connects thousands of manufacturers, drop-shippers, and liquidators with businesses or clients. What makes SaleHoo unique is their research lab that you can use to see how a product fairs in the market. Thanks to it, you get to purchase products that you are sure will sell. And that’s not all, their easy to use user interface has got tools that’ll aid you to search for goods by product name, category, and brand.
Pros and Cons of SaleHoo
- Excellent and fast customer service
- Offers top brands of commodities from reliable suppliers
- Once you become a standard or a premium member, you get access to a free online store
- You get more opportunities of increasing sales with them as they also have suppliers that ship internationally
- SaleHoo has a 60-day money back guarantee that’ll allow you ask for your money back if dissatisfied with their services
- They are legit and their pricing is inherently lower. Which means it’s cost effective more so if you are starter entrepreneur
- Protects you from scammers as they thoroughly and regularly verify their suppliers
- Not forgetting their training program that you will get for free even before paying for membership
- And, as already mentioned, SaleHoo boasts of a research lab that allows users compare products and how they are selling at specific times. Which, in turn, allows you to buy the best goods that’ll sell fast
SaleHoo vs Doba Verdict: Where to Invest
Well, as you can by now see from our review, SaleHoo is certainly the go-to sourcing directory for all your wholesale and drop-shipping needs. Unlike Doba whose learning materials you can’t access before giving your credit card details, SaleHoo offers you free training articles and other valuable information even before you become a member.
Moreover, they boast of an exceptional research lab that’ll aid you to see which products to buy and at what time, thus purchasing goods that will sell fast. Furthermore, you can take advantage of their SaleHoo free trial to decide whether it’s exactly what you need. So, what are you waiting for, click on the link below and take advantage of our bonuses today!