SaleHoo vs WorldwideBrands
There are myriad decisions that you have to make when launching your own business. Like how to reach your targeted clients, which web host provider to use, or even the topic to discuss on your first blog post. Furthermore, you still have to solve a major challenge which is where to acquire your products of sale. Let’s first deal with this key issue of purchasing goods. Well, we propose wholesale drop-shippers.
Who are wholesale drop-shippers?
Basically, wholesalers purchase products from manufacturers at discounted rates and then sell them at markup prices to customers. On the other hand, drop-shipping involves paying the vendor who instead delivers the products directly to the client without involving you in the process. Now, if you combine the better of these two worlds, you get a wholesale drop-shipper. Simply put, they offer goods at discounted prices plus they also facilitate drop-shipping services. Good examples of such are SaleHoo and Worldwide Brands.
SaleHoo vs WorldwideBrands
When you search on Google for best drop-shippers, two names will pop up at the top: Worldwide Brands and SaleHoo. So, which among these two will make the better option for your business? Well, read on our head to head review of these top platforms and then decide which one best suits your business. Ready? Let’s get started!
What does Worldwide Brands Offer?
First off, Worldwide Brands was founded back in 1999 and offers premiere drop-shipping directories. They are geared to greater quality products in the more expensive brackets which means they offer higher membership and product prices. This makes them not ideal for a beginner who is still struggling to set up their business. However, they are a worthwhile investment for large retailers seeking a source for a one-time fee. Plus, they boast of great research tool and understanding of the e-commerce of auctions.
- Although their fee is generally higher, it’s a one-time deal that never expires.
- A broad range of products to select.
- Verified suppliers who undergo strict verification processes.
- Its upfront cost is higher than its competitors such as SaleHoo. Plus, although the website doesn’t agree to this they bill for extra Worldwide Brands services.
- A majority of the suppliers ask for a resale certificate when placing larger orders.
- Some of the products available are over-saturated in the market, have smaller profit margins, and may cause you to lose your money.
What does SaleHoo have to offer?
Across the board, SaleHoo comes in as a serious competitor providing a variety of materials before signing up with them. This allows you to learn how to use their platform and see ways you can bring your business forward. These include informative ebooks, manuals, guides, and newsletters that’ll teach you how the drop-shipping world operates.
- Access to more than 8000 suppliers and millions of products.
- Access to reading and learning materials prior to joining their platform. As such, you won’t have a lot of problems navigating through their system.
- SaleHoo’s annual fee is somewhat pocket-friendly.
- They have a 60-day money back guarantee. In effect, if you aren’t happy with SaleHoo’s services you can ask for your money back.
- They have analysts who review their drop-shipping suppliers and products. You can be confident that you’re purchasing from reputable business owners.
- Feature a friendly community that’s run by users. Here, you can get help anytime from experienced business people.
- They regularly audit their database of drop-shipping wholesalers, and as a result, you get access to the best buying and selling experience. Other platforms such as Worldwide Brands also do this regularly. However, there have been complaints here and there about their prices and sources.
Verdict SaleHoo vs WorldwideBrands: Who’s Better?
Drum rolls….. SaleHoo wins this one all thanks to their great support, pricing, and auditing of other companies. Unlike other platforms, it allows its users to review various sources so that every member can see diverse experiences of other users with different wholesalers. Even though Worldwide Brands has numerous of sources, many still question their dependability. Finally, if you’re seeking an outstanding low-risk drop-shipping platform to invest in, then SaleHoo may be just what you need. You can save and earn a lot of cash with this platform. Try it out today by clicking the link below!