SaleHoo Free Trial
Whether you are selling on your very own e-commerce website or eBay, you’ll need trusting and reliable suppliers to supply you with quality products. Problem is, getting such kind of vendors online isn’t just a walk in the park. If you aren’t careful, you may end up falling into the hands of fraudsters. But don’t fret. SaleHoo online platform is just what you need. It boasts of some of the best wholesale suppliers, liquidators, and not forgetting drop-shippers in various niche markets. Plus, you have the option of their SaleHoo free trial to determine if this is the platform that your business needs.
Which begs the question are you selling your products on large marketplaces such as eBay or your very own e-commerce website yet not making as much money? Having trouble deciding which products will be lucrative to sell in these markets? Well, if this describes you or is in search of new suppliers that have the best-priced products, then read our SaleHoo review and get to see why it’s probably one of the best wholesale directories today.
For your convenience, we’ve taken time to answer some of the most bugging questions that you may have such as;
- What is SaleHoo?
- Is SaleHoo legit or just another scam?
- A summary of what is a drop-shipper
- What do you get with SaleHoo?
- What are the downsides of using SaleHoo?
- Finally, we end with a brief final thought of what we think about SaleHoo
What is SaleHoo?
As aforementioned, SaleHoo is a platform or better yet a directory of suppliers that allows you to search for various products, see several ideas on them, and compare prices from different providers. Or else, we can just say it’s a middleman that will move goods directly from a manufacturer to a drop-shipper without going through the usual hustles of distribution channels.
This incredible platform is a brainchild of two New Zealanders, Simon Slade and Mark Ling. These two great minds launched the company back in 2005 in New Zealand, but with time spread their tentacles and now have suppliers in the US, UK, Canada, China, and Australia.
Is SaleHoo Legit or just another Scam?
Judging from the numerous reviews of SaleHoo, the consensus is it’s absolutely legit! It has exceptional features that enforce its legality and doesn’t appear to be a scam. Some of its top features include:
- Access to verified suppliers of genuine brands of products
- They have a 60-day money back guarantee. As such, if you are unhappy with their services, you can always get your membership fee back
- Offer free learning materials which are readily available before even signing up.
- Similarly, they offer free lessons of shipping and inventory, top marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, and much more
- Boast of excellent customer service that’s ranked as one of the best in the industry
What exactly is a Drop-Shipper?
Typically, drop-shipping entails a manufacturer or wholesaler shipping directly to your customer after selling an item to you. As a result, you get to eliminate a lot of charges that have to do with shipping and overheads thus increasing your profits. Great yea?
What do you get with SaleHoo?
- A friendly community that’s always ready to help. You get to learn how to make the best of your business in these generally hard times. You can ask questions and get direct answers from experienced entrepreneurs.
- SaleHoo provides you with tools that’ll point out some of the best items to sell. Moreover, this feature will also advise you on the best time to deal these products.
- Access to a variety of suppliers who trade different products from various niche markets. Be it clothing or electronics; it’s all there sold by trusted vendors so no more guessing on who’s legit and who’s not.
- Access to top brands.
- 60-day money back guarantee. This is for in case you aren’t satisfied with their services.
- SaleHoo promises good returns and fewer problems as you get to save some cash in drop-shipping.
What are the Downsides of using SaleHoo?
- Even though their platform boasts of great tools, you cannot search for wholesalers based on location. If they could add this feature, it would be a great addition and make work much easier for members.
- A lot of information that can sometimes be overwhelming. However, they have a great forum with experienced guys that can help you make the right decisions.
From our Salehoo review, you can now see that it’s absolutely what you need more so if you are just starting out. With it, you most probably won’t be at risk of losing a lot of money. Besides, it will save you time and prevent you from falling prey to counterfeits since all the work of searching and verifying of wholesalers is already done for you. What are you waiting for? Take advantage of the SaleHoo free trial today and get to see their great offers. Click on the link below for exciting bonuses NOW!