Are you new to drop shipping? And, are you trying to build your store and make money? Well, you should understand that it may take a lot of work and due diligence to find the right supplier. Not trying to scare you or anything but truth be told, finding products to sell and actually getting returns, may prove to be difficult. But don’t fuss. With the right online tool for searching and comparing suppliers and products, all that work and due diligence will be done for you.
SaleHoo, one such tool, is a wholesale directory that’ll connect you to verified potential suppliers at just a click of a button. And that’s not all they also boast of an impressive team of support and training center that really wants you to flourish. Interested? Well, read on our detailed SaleHoo review and get to see more information on this raved online tool to determine if this service is for you:
Well, SaleHoo is a hobbyhorse of Simon Slade and Mark Ling, two New Zealanders who launched it back in 2005. And in a few years, they got ranked among the fastest growing companies in New Zealand. Chiefly, they have over 29 staff in four different countries that include New Zealand, US, Australia, and Asia.
What exactly is Salehoo
Typically, SaleHoo is an online directory that connects you with thousands of wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, liquidators, and drop-shippers. It’s vital for you to realize that they aren’t direct suppliers. So don’t expect to purchase any products from them. Nevertheless, you can quickly get prime vendors and products you need by using their available tools. All you need to do is search for goods to sell by brand, product name, and category.
What makes this online tool worth having is that it gives you an opportunity to be your own boss. You get to set your very own hours and make some extra income flow. What else do you want?
Features and Benefits of SaleHoo
- It offers an option of selecting from a directory of over eight thousand suppliers. Which at the same time translates to more than 1.6 million wholesale products worldwide to choose from.
- A sleek and neat user interface that indeed does deliver.
- Similarly, you get a feature that allows you to choose drop-shipping as your option. It’s perfect for when you are just beginning. How? Well, if you don’t have enough cash to purchase your products upfront, you can pay your supplier to do the shipping directly to your customer using the money you earn from listing and selling in your store. Make sense?
- Other than that, SaleHoo also allows you to see for yourself if whatever goods you aim to sell have high sales or not. Plus, you get to see trends happening over time all thanks to their Market Research Labs.
- Besides, they also offer free online training lessons for sellers.
- Access to member forum where you get an insight to new ideas and see frequent inquiries. Not forgetting, their great support team.
Pros and Cons of SaleHoo
- You’ll get access to many useful tools that’ll simplify your efforts of researching and searching for sellers and products.
- An extensive directory of verified suppliers.
- A customer support system that’s friendly and easily accessible, actually one of the best in the industry.
- Similarly, you get access to free training and educational resources that’ll aid you to grow your online business.
- They have a user-friendly directory and system.
- All their suppliers are subjected to verification and screening.
- Get an option to choose from millions of products and access to top brands.
- Apart from suppliers, you also get to choose from thousands of manufactures and drop-shippers.
- They have an annual membership fee that although cheap may still be a challenge for some people. However, it’s worth every penny considering that you get to access thousands of verified suppliers in one platform.
- A lot of information which may be overwhelming
Conclusion: Is SaleHoo worth it? Scam or Not
Thinking of investing in SaleHoo? Well, this exceptional tool is all about helping you as an aspiring entrepreneur. You’ll get access to training material and learn where you can find and source profitable goods to dropship. Besides, SaleHoo is as legit as they come. You can tell by the list of their suppliers of genuine brands and licensed products. Surely, they wouldn’t risk a litigation by hosting suppliers of fakes and by now, we would have heard of one. Not forgetting their 60 days money back guarantee and numerous SaleHoo review. As we can all attest, scams will never give you back your money once you purchase your membership. So, become a successful entrepreneur today by joining this great online wholesale directory. Click on the link below and take advantage of our exciting discounts!