As many entrepreneurs can agree, finding a product to sell that will actually make a profit can be difficult. For this reason, we post our SaleHoo reviews so that you will get the opportunity to see how other entrepreneurs are using this platform to find top products and do lucrative business.
In this review, you’ll get to see:
- Who are the brains behind SaleHoo
- The key features and benefits of SaleHoo
- Summary of what you’ll get once you join this top directory
- The pros and cons of SaleHoo
- Our verdict on whether SaleHoo is worth your time and dime
First off, what’s SaleHoo?
Well simply put, SaleHoo is an online directory of wholesalers. Please don’t get me wrong. They don’t sell products of their own. What they do is offer a platform for online retailers who are thinking of venturing into online retailing. Here, you get the opportunity of searching for verified or genuine suppliers and eventually purchase their products. Moreover, you’ll be able to interact with drop-shippers, who’ll aid you take your business to higher levels.
Who are the brains behind SaleHoo?
Boasting of more than a decade now in the industry, SaleHoo was founded by two New Zealanders Mark Ling and Simon Slade. Today, they have teams spread out in four different countries namely Australia, USA, Asia, and New Zealand. These teams are comprised of 29 members who manage the affairs of the company in all these regions. They recently gained an award for being one of the fastest growing businesses in New Zealand. Besides, they have numerous SaleHoo reviews that you can also check out and see what others think of them.
Key Features of SaleHoo
Thousands of Wholesale Suppliers
There are over 8000 wholesale suppliers available in this fantastic platform. If you were to search for vendors on Google directly, you would probably get at most ten results. However, with SaleHoo you’ll discover many wholesale business selling your specific goods that’ll you’ll get spoilt of choice.
No Scammers Allowed
To make the deal even sweeter, SaleHoo scrutinizes and verifies their wholesalers. As such, you can be sure that you are dealing with experienced and legitimate vendors.
Sleek User Interface
Their system is remarkable and easy to use. They have filters and a search box that will narrow down your results.
A Market Research Lab
Now, this is where things get interesting. Here, SaleHoo offers a feature that will allow you view which products have high sales or not and the best time to sell them. With this tool, you will be able to strategize and grow your business exponentially.
Create Your Own Store
Similarly, if you feel like you don’t want a lot of hassles, SaleHoo allows you to create your very own store. As such, you get less competition as compared to doing business in other marketplaces. Not forgetting the reduced work and possible conflicts.
Free Online Seller Training
Equally, they offer excellent lessons that cover a broad range of topics. These come in informational handbooks and tutorial videos that vary from beginner to advance.
In this major feature, you get to pay a supplier through the money you earn and then they directly ship your products to your clients. Therefore, you get to save the cash that you would have otherwise spent on shipping and other overhead expenses.
What Will You Get When You Join SaleHoo?
Below is a recap of all that SaleHoo has to offer:
- A Market Research Lab.
- Safe supplier directory of thousands of providers and more than a million products.
- A member’s forum where you’ll get help from other entrepreneurs.
- An expert support team that’ll personally aid you with any problem you have.
- Training, lessons, and smart seller guides.
Pros and Cons of SaleHoo
- Access to thousands of legitimate suppliers and drop-shippers.
- A neat and easy to navigate user interface.
- It offers a 60-day money back guarantee for in case you aren’t satisfied by their services.
- Access to more than 1 million products. You will get the exact product you are looking for with just a click of a button.
- An option of drop-shipping that’ll allow you to continue with your venture until you get enough cash to bulk-buy from suppliers.
- No start cost except for the annual membership fee.
- No location-based searching capabilities.
- Although there are millions of products available, some of them you can find at lower prices elsewhere.
SaleHoo Reviews Final Verdict: Is it worth?
Well if you are a serious drop-shipper, then SaleHoo will make an excellent resource for you. Their market research lab, exceptional products, great customer service, and online platform to sell on are all features that’ll aid you to take your business to higher levels. Besides, with all the SaleHoo reviews online of successful business people giving them a thumbs up, you can tell that they are legit. Sign up and take advantage of our great discounts today by clicking on the link below!